LOVE POEM | VALENTINE'S WEEK | VALENTINE'S IMAGES | VALENTINE'S QUOTES

LOVE  POEM♥

LOVE POEM | VALENTINE'S WEEK | VALENTINE'S IMAGES |  VALENTINE'S QUOTES



This poem is relate to express your love for your soulmate.. To tell them how much you love him/her💞
How to express your love to her/him. In words tell them it's a better idea to confess your love, when you don't want to say directly.. And this month is also love festival month because Valentine's Day is coming soon on 14 February.. And it's love days starts on 7 February so enjoy this love season with us and let's celebrate with you love one's
On 7 feb to 14 feb is velentine week so this time to celebrate love season 💖



VALENTINE'S WEEKS 💗


 7 February - Rose Day

 8 February - Purpose Day

 9 February - Chocolate Day

10 February - Teddy Day

11 February - Promise Day

12 February - Hug Day

13 February - Kiss Day

14 February - Velentine Day




LOVE POEM♥



Tumhara khyal jata hee nhi dil se.. 



Tum itne kareeb ho mere


Jese koi chaand Or sitara kareeb ho wese... 

Meri baaton me bhi log aksar tumhe dhundha krte hai...


Mai mai nhi tum ho jese... 


Mere har ek saans me tum shaamil ho.. 


Ek maala me manka ho jese


Tu meri zindagi ka hissa... 


Saara kissa tujhse ho jese


Tu mera or me teri


Phulo me pyaari khushboo ho wese... 


Saath chlungi hardum hmesha.. 


Me tera saaya hu jese... 


Kese kahu.... 


Tumhara khyaal jaata hee nhi dil se 


Tum itna kareeb ho mere



LOVE POEM♥



तुम्हारा ख्याल जाता ही नहीं दिल से


तुम इतना करीब हो मेरे, 


जैसे कोई चाँद सितारा करीब हो वैसे


मेरी बातों में भी लोग अक्सर तुम्हे ढुंढा करते हैं, 


मैं, मै नहीं, तुम हो जैसे


तु मेरा और मै तेरी, फुलो में प्यारी खुशबू हो वैसे, 


साथ चलुंगी, हरदम हमेशा


मैं तेरा साया हूँ जैसे, 


कैसे कहूँ... 


तुम्हारा ख्याल जाता ही नहीं दिल से


तुम इतना करीब हो मेरे...



VALENTINE'S DAY QUOTES 💗



💗With my body, with my soul, with my 
         breath, with bottom my heart
         I say.. With promises all the star
        I love u jaan😘



💗 I promise.. Whenever you need me
           I will always there for you
          Love u so much😘



💗 I'll love you my whole life...till my   last breath..  
           Love u😘




💗 My heart always be your 
           Love you baby..😘



💗 you know that I'm truly in love with u & I only want             to make smile on your Face always...  
           Love u too much baby😘



#Love poems, love poetry, love feelings, love unconditional, love matter, love for you soulmate, love attraction, indefinite love, love for soulmate, love someone, love hidden feelings, untold love feelings, love u, love our thoughts, love poems, poems lover, love lines..... 


If you like this poem and get a new latest poem so please subscribe my site and get the latest notification of the poem, love poem, love story, shayri, shayri pics,  love lines, movie trailer, song lyrics, nursery rhyme
Velentine week,velentine poem, velentine images, velentine quotes, velentine list, velentine phots, velentine pics, velentine shayri, velentine shayri in hindi, velentine shayri in English,velentine day, all the day of velentine day 2020, velentine day date, velentine day love for family,velentine love for mom, and happy velentine day...You also follow me on Facebook, Instgram, or YouTube...poemhindistory. Com❤
Thanku so much for reading this poem and give your precious time here☺🙏
I hope you love this poem



Happy valentines day💞
Valentine's week♥
Poem lovers🔥
Poemhindistory.com